Hiller’s Markets accepts the following coupons:
Manufacturer’s Coupons: Only valid if not expired and accepted by scanner on register system.
Hiller’s Coupons: Hiller’s coupons are accepted only until the expiration date printed on them. Only one dollar off or percentage off coupon is allowed per order.
- Internet Coupons: Hiller’s will continue to accept valid Internet coupons from manufacturer and other coupon sites. All Hiller’s Club coupons currently loaded on your card are also accepted.
Competitor Coupons: Hiller’s will not accept competitors’ coupons.
General rules of coupon redemption:
Coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase; we can not return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- Dollar ($) or Percentage (%) off promotion discounts are calculated on the qualifying merchandise total after all other discounts are deducted but before tax. Qualifying merchandise excludes alcohol products, lotto, stamps, deposits, gift cards and scrip.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We accept only one Buy One Get One Free coupon for each purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- If the value of the coupon is more than the price of the item after discounts and coupons applied, the value of the coupon will be applied up to the price of the item.
- Coupons are accepted in accordance with this policy and the terms printed on them:
- “One coupon per purchase”: This means that shoppers can use one coupon per item, with the item considered to be the purchase. For example, if a shopper had 10 identical jars of spaghetti sauce and 10 grocery coupons for that spaghetti sauce, she could use all 10 coupons for her order, which is literally 10 purchases. She could not use 2 manufacturers coupons on the same item if she was only buying one jar of spaghetti sauce because that would be more than “one coupon per purchase.”
- “One coupon per order”: This means that the shopper can only use that specific coupon once per order. If a shopper had more than one of the same coupon, they could use one coupon per store visit, which would be one coupon per order.
- If both paper coupon (or “manufacturer coupon”) and a Hiller’s Club coupon are presented for the same item only the paper coupon will be applied to the order.
Legitimate internet coupons:
Will always scan properly at the register.
- Will not be for “free” product. Current industry practice is not to produce printable coupons for free product. Free product coupons are pre-printed by the manufacturer and sent via mail. Buy-one-get-one coupons are acceptable.
- Will not be for a high value relative to the cost of the item. (e.g. A $2 coupon would not be printed for an item retailing @ $2.29/unit) Usually have short expiration dates. Most expire within 30-45 days of printing
- Usually have specific serial numbers, separate from the UPC meaning that multiple identical coupons for the same product could be fraudulent.
We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
Rainchecks can be written for a limit of six unless otherwise stated in the ad.